We are able to accel with the treatment of Disc problems because we treat them so gently.
There are generally 3 types of disc problems that can occur:
- Herniated Disc – Is when the soft inner part of the disc (Nucleus) breaks through the tougher out part of the disc. This is known as extrusion.
- Bulging Disc – This is when the tougher, out wall of the disc has weakened, allowing the disc to bulge out. The inner disc material has not yet broken through the outer layer.
- Protruding Disc – Is usually associated with disc degeneration. This is a subset of osteoarthritis, also known as degenerative arthritis. The outer disc material gets weak/degenerates and allows the inner disc material to push on and deform the disc causing a disc bulge.
We are highly successful in treating disc problems. We have been treating disc patients for many years without the need for surgery or epidural injections.
We have 3 options for conservative treatment solutions:
- Gentle instrument adjustments
- Spinal Decompression
- Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
Don’t live with the pain of disc problems. Give us a call today!